5 Free Lifestyle AppsJason Firmager
So we have chosen five free business apps on a previous blog, and now it’s time to share five free apps for a balanced, healthy lifestyle. So here they are:
- Kindle: This means you can download Kindle books on any device and read your fav books, or even business books. The Kindle app is optimized for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, giving users the ability to read Kindle books, newspapers, magazines, textbooks and PDFs on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000* books in the Kindle Store plus hundreds* of newspapers and magazines.
- Daily Yoga Quotes: Yoga is a powerful natural state that can inspire you in many ways. YogaQuote is a simple app for yoga enthusiasts who also like inspirational quotes. It is filled with quotes and beautiful background images that are presented one day at a time. Perhaps one line or even just one word can awaken your insights and deepen your yoga practice.
- Health tip of the Day: An app that helps you to maintain your healthy lifestyle.
- Raw Food Diet: Raw Food Diet Free provides healthy raw food recipes to help you detox and live a healthier, more organic life.
- Holistic Skin Care: Ageless Skin Oil & Salves are made with unrefined oils and organic herbs. All of our products are made with Hemp Oil. Cannabidiol (CBD) is the herbal constituent of hemp that protects & nourishes skin and cells. The products are designed to rejuvenate, balance, soothe and nourish the skin in a natural and wholesome way… So enjoy more from the Holistic application.
So get Appy, with these applications that are sure to make you Happy.